- yurbuds sport earphones (they don’t fall out when you are working out - guaranteed)
- contigo 24oz water bottle (leak and spill proof - it’s the one i use and i love it)
- champion comfort grip medium resistance band
- gaiam fit plan (food and exercise journal, tips for getting started and staying in track)
- your lunch to-go kit
- rubbermaid lunch blox (sandwich kit)
- gaiam Rodney Yee’s daily yoga (used)
- Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (new)
- Jillian Michaels Kickbox FastFix (used)
- Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (used)
- Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown (used)
all used dvd’s are in great condition. I just don’t need them anymore.
- must be following me (i will check)
- reblogs only
- winner will be chosen by random.org, so reblog as many times as you want
- will ship internationally, so anyone can win
- winner will be chosen July 14, 2013
- no ed/unhealthy blogs (recovery is fine)
i might add more if i can find more things to add. and boys i tried to find colors of things that you might like too. i love all of my followers and hopefully this stuff will help one of you out on your journey!!
I don’t like the concept of countdowns, waiting every single second for the due date, but I’m too excited for the upcoming fall semester to not keep track of the time.
Purchased lens for the camera. I can’t wait to see what new tricks and manipulations I can pull off the images of life.
Experiencing an identity crisis.
Anthony Lee & Aye Hasegawa Choreography | “My First Love” - Carl Thomas (by Anthony Lee)
Pixar’s Full ‘Partysaurus Rex’ Short of the Day: It played for audiences before Finding Nemo 3D, and it aired this week on the Disney channel, but now Pixar’s Partysaurus Rex is online for your viewing pleasure. Sit back and enjoy — it’s six minutes of pure, uncut Toy Story goodness. It’s also a bathtub rave.
how Australia does ads for feminine hygiene products
This is how you get women to buy feminine hygiene products, not showing girls in white skirts, partying.
I freakin love this add. Australian Humour cracks me up.
YEAH WE KNOW HOW IT’S DONE
This is why I love living in Australia. This pops up on my TV every bloody day and it makes me laugh. Also…great idea for a costume. Saw some guy dressed as the guy in the commercial for my Uni’s SexItUp fetish party lol.
AD-MAKERS OF THE WORLD
THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT
Hahahahahaha, I’m laughing so hard.